Who To Call- Problem Wildlife


Problem Wildlife

Problem Wildlife on Public Property

If you observe problem wildlife on public property, call Police Dispatch at 413-467-9222

Examples of Problem Wildlife

- Aggressive coyotes

- Bee colonies on playground equipment

- Aggressive geese/ turkeys

Problem Wildlife on Private Property

Municipal employees do not have the legal authority to address problem wildlife on private property. If you encounter problem wildlife on your property, you should contact a problem animal control agent. Find problem animal control agents.

Examples of Problem Wildlife on Private Property

- Bee colonies

- Racoons in the attic/ porch

- Bats in the attic

- Ground hogs under sheds

- Skunks digging in gardens

If you have been bit by a wild animal or located a bat in your home please contact your local health department regarding rabies exposure and testing.